Ever wondered what a career in business (finance, investments or startups) is really like?
Learn from Talent 100’s successful Mentors and Alumni about their successes in Business and how they got there.
They will answer the hard questions that only experience can teach
- What should I study?
- Do you really need formal education to start your career?
- What do you actually do day-to-day in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Accounting/Finance, IB, Actuarial, Marketing or Sales/Business Development?
- What is entrepreneurship and startup life really like?
- What resources, knowledge and skill sets do you need to launch a startup?
- What is the best university/work experience process to these different business career paths?
- What are the untold truths about salary expectation?
This will be followed by a Q&A session with a panel of founders and employees from some of the best known startups and corporate brands in the world. Hear their personal journeys on how they found success in their business careers.
Not interested in Business?
Learn from other industry leaders in the various different sectors, including Medicine, Law and STEM. Ask them the questions you really want to know about each of these industries.
Each school holidays, we will be inviting different industry professionals to share their stories and provide real insights into their industry.
- MEDICINE Track July 2018 – Term 2 School Holidays
- LAW Track Sept 2018 – Term 2 School Holidays
- STEM Track Dec 2018 – Term 2 School Holidays