Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included in the Yearly Success Program Courses?
Every student enrolled in a Talent 100 Yearly Success Program receives:
- 10 weeks of lessons
- 10 hours of small group tutorials (no more than 4 students) per term for Maths and Science enrolments to get extra help school work or to fine tune exam technique.
- A personalised 1 on 1 tutorial per term for English and Economics enrolments
- Weekly exam style homework marked with feedback each week
- Online learning materials and progress reports providing feedback on attendance, homework and exam marks
- Access to our learning centres 7 days a week for quiet study
- 3,000 extra online exams and notes curated over 10 years
All Yearly Success Program courses are delivered in weekly lessons over a 10 week term. Class durations vary depending on the subject and year level. Visit our pricing page to view detailed course inclusions and pricing.
What makes Talent 100 different from other Tuition colleges?
There are many places where you can get good tuition for HSC subjects. However, Talent 100 is unique in its approach to results-focused teaching and learning. The results speak for themselves with Talent 100 students topping the state every year since we were founded.
At Talent 100, we teach you exactly what you need to know in order to score top marks, and we’ll help you be exam-ready when it counts because our course programs are designed to help you prepare for exams all year round.
We have a very strong results focus that seeks to maximise ATARs. Rather than encouraging you to devote your energy evenly across all your subjects, we show you how to allocate your time efficiently to the higher-scaling subjects that need more attention. Acing the HSC is about picking your battles, not just winning them.
Who writes the course materials for Talent 100? What makes them so special?
Talent 100’s Academic Team is led by our Founder, Richard Chua, and consists of:
- David Sadler, our Head of Maths and co-author of Cambridge University maths textbooks
- Masters-qualified teachers
- A second to none undergraduate team, featuring top state ranking Mentors (tutors) who have topped the state in the HSC every year from 2007 to 2015 in Maths, Advanced English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Economics.
Our Academic Team has together translated their knowledge and results into a practical high-quality set of notes that covers everything you need to know for the exams in the ideal level of detail.
The notes guide you through the syllabus in a step-by-step structure that is easy to understand and follow. They are also comprehensively designed to make your study time efficient. For example, in Physics and Chemistry, we include write-ups of all practicals with a discussion of reliability, validity and accuracy. This ensures you are able to answer questions, even if your practicals did not go as planned.
Effectively, our system of notes and teaching allows you to leverage the collective expertise of the HSC’s top performers.
What type of personal information will I need to provide online to enrol, and is it secure?
The information we require is related directly to your enrolment. You will be asked for students and parent/guardian contact details (including mailing address, phone number and email address), as well as your bank or credit card details to process your payment and confirm your enrolment. Credit card data is held in an encrypted form and complies to the highest security standards prescribed for data of this kind.
I’m having issues completing enrolment form. How can I get help?
By calling Talent 100 directly on 1300 999 100, or you can submit an online Contact Us form and a HSC Consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
The class I want to choose is full. What should I do?
Call us on 1300 999 100 or submit an online Contact Us form as soon as possible to add yourself to a class waiting list. Talent 100 regularly opens new classes throughout the term based on demand and student requirements.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
If you have a problem that hasn’t been resolved here, please call us directly on 1300 999 100 or submit an online Contact Us form.