STUDY SMARTER, NOT HARDER, IN THE LEAD UP TO YOUR HSC
AND GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
In order to maximise your ATAR, you should be acutely aware of how each of your subjects scales and adjust your studies accordingly. Most students intuitively know that easier subjects tend to scale downwards, while harder subjects like Mathematics Extension 1 & 2 tend to scale up.
This is why Talent 100 only offers the highest-scaling subjects in the senior years, and why all of our course programs in the junior years are designed to prepare students wishing to study the highest-scaling subjects in the HSC. We believe that having the ability to maximise marks in any exam is a product of two key skills: first-principles understanding of the syllabus and perfect exam technique.
Our unique Superior Learning System uses effective methods to rapidly develop these two skills from Year 7 right through to Year 12.
Talent 100 Subject Offerings
Maths Ext 1
Maths Ext 2
Maths Ext 1
Maths Ext 2
Maths Ext 1
The importance of subject selection in your HSC
“If there was a single thing that differentiated me from other students, it was my unique understanding of scaling, subject selection and its implications. The HSC is not a test of pure intelligence. Rather, it is a test of competitiveness, i.e. your ability to combine your natural talent with preparedness, hard work and perform under pressure. It’s a test of gamesmanship as much as anything else. Like any game, you can succeed much more if you know the rules”.
Richard Chua – Founder Talent 100 (Achieved 100 (UAI) 99.95 ATAR equivalent in his HSC)
There are many places where you can get good tuition for HSC subjects. However, Talent 100 is unique in its approach to results-focused teaching and learning. The results speak for themselves with Talent 100 students topping the state every year since we were founded.
At Talent 100, we help students study smarter, not harder, in the lead up to and during their HSC. We teach you exactly what you need to know in order to score top marks, and we’ll help you be exam-ready when it counts because our course programs are designed to help you prepare for exams all year round.
We have a very strong results focus that seeks to maximise ATARs. Rather than encouraging you to devote your energy evenly across all your subjects, we show you how to allocate your time efficiently to the higher-scaling subjects that need more attention. Acing the HSC is about picking your battles, not just winning them.
We help our students to dramatically improve their marks through a two-tier system of teaching.
In our in-centre, interactive small group classes, we’ll familiarise you with the key theory, focusing on building a deep conceptual understanding from first principles, rather than through memorisation. A Talent 100 Mentor (teacher or tutor) explains the theory, working through typical HSC questions, before allowing you to reinforce what you learnt with further questions.
In an interactive and personalised tutorial, a Talent 100 Mentor will provide directed and individual feedback to you (and up to three other students) if you require help with your school or Talent 100 work.
Overall, our teaching system combines the best of a competitive class environment with the personal attention and care of having a private tutor.
The Talent 100 learning system is unique in its absolute focus on results and ability to maximise ATARs:
- On an overall level, by creating a personal study plan that shows you exactly what it takes to score the ATAR you are looking for
- On a subject-specific level, through superior expertise and a practical understanding of what it takes to score maximum marks in Maths (Adv, Ext 1, Ext 2), Adv English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Economics.
This approach allows us to set and achieve the right goals for our students.
At Talent 100, we call all of our teachers and tutors ‘Mentors’, because they do so much more than simply teach content. They guide our students to HSC success year after year.
The Talent 100 Academic Team comprehensively understands the HSC system and how to succeed in it because almost all of our Mentors have topped the state or achieved a state rank in their area of subject matter expertise. Most have scored an ATAR above 99.85 or have achieved unparalleled academic or teaching success. Talent 100 Mentors will show you in exacting detail what it takes to succeed in each subject.
Talent 100 teachers will help you maximise your ATAR through their:
- Outstanding academic merit – Getting the very best marks requires having detailed and specific knowledge of the HSC syllabus. Talent 100 Mentors have achieved unparalleled success in the HSC and can use their specific knowledge to help you.
- Effective communication and strong leadership skills – This ensures the theory can be taught to you in a way you will understand.
- Passion for teaching and improving your marks – They understand how significant your HSC is in influencing your university course options and, ultimately, your career path, so they are committed to doing whatever it takes to get you there.
Joining Talent 100 is easy. Simply:
- Sign up for a FREE 1-WEEK TRIAL in the subject of your choice, with the Mentor of your choice, and experience the Talent 100 difference for yourself
- Or go to our CONTACT US page and request a consultation with one of our specialist HSC Consultants.
Alternatively, call us on 1300 999 100 today to let us know what classes you wish to join.